I'm afraid that if somebody else's catches your...
meislovingzel: ^Pinagpalit mo na nga ako. Putcha! :( I don’t understand what the fuck you wrote, but seriously.
It's like, what the fuck man? Everything I have...
25 Questions of Varying Philosophical Depth
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
- Looking into someone's eyes when they are telling you how they feel.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
- Right now I am angry at my boyfriend, who may soon be an Ex, because of how he hurt me and intended to cheat on me. I still feel this way.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
- Teresa, I say that I tried to be happy, and hope she will too.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
- I wouldn't say a thing, I would just keep living my life.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
- Trust, because I can trust myself to not love again.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
- The dog because it's a life, I can't let it die.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
- Trust, because I can rebuild it, love is worse.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
- She's a lesbian and I'm gay, but I'd say sorry I'm not down.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
- No because I think there is a time for everyone.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
- No, I'm ugly.
11. Does love = sex?
- No, not at all.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
- Nope, I need to work too.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
- in About an hour.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
- I love them, I'm gay.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
- My ability to write, it's all I have left.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
- Teresa, my best friend.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
- I would not have tried to fuck my boyfriend in front of his mom.
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
- A cop.
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
- Most likely, if I can save them why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
- My grandma
22. Are you old fashioned?
- I am not.
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
- Love sucks, especially with a broken heart.
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
- I would wish to stop falling in love, it only brings me pain.
I turned love inside out a thousand times trying...
Why am I so sad?
Where did this all come from?
omzibite: I get jealous, I get mad, I get worried, I get curious. That’s only because I care.
You disappear so completely into your head sometimes,” he said. “I wish I could...– Cassandra Clare (via amandaonwriting)
A new mix for the love of my life.
Being cheated on...
maybeishouldgoalready: Hurts so fucking much. It takes away self confidence, happiness & trust. It makes you feel like shit about yourself. It’s hard to heal from this. Your heart sinks and breaks. At first you don’t believe it. Then it hits you like a wall. You… really did cheat… Do you even love me anymore? THIS!!
And this is how it feels to die
when your world is shattered and the proof you need is in your hands. How could something so amazing be so painful, how can it be this disgusting? I feel sick, and I want to cry, and I want to run from the world and never be seen again.
I'll break my back
and turn the world in two, to hold you in my arms and ask for the truth.
Conversations that never end
Me: "Is this what we're going to do with the rest of our lives?"
Teresa: "Eww get away from me I'm not Nathan."